Applications are invited for Senior Manager at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2022. The last date of application is 27 May.
Applications are invited for one position of Senior Manager (purely temporary basis) under BioNEST, Panjab University, Chandigarh. The Senior manager will be responsible for managing the activities of the incubator under the supervision of the undersigned such as seminars/workshops/presentations, development of progress reports/proposals, collaboration with industries/govt., helping incubatees to arrange seed funds/IP management etc.
The candidate needs to have outstanding organizational skills and should have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities. The candidate will be appointed initially for a period of 06 months or till the tenure of the project, whichever is earlier.
However, the post can be extended on the basis of evaluation after completion of the tenure if the project is extended. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. There shall be no financial liability on the part of the University, after the termination of the project. The incumbent shall have no claim whatsoever for the regularization of his/her services.
Essential Qualifications: PhD or M. Sc. in any subject of Life Sciences with minimum 4 years of experience or MBA with minimum 4 years of experience in project handling and/or entrepreneurship development programs and Intellectual property skills.
- Knowledge of Technology Transfer.
- Candidates having granted/filed patents.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English (both spoken as well as written).
- Liaising with industry or start-ups
- Capability of organizing Entrepreneurship development programs/ Intellectual property programs independently.
- Managing and maintaining the upkeep of the incubation Centre.
- An overall understanding of the process of bio-incubation.
- Enhancing the visibility of the Incubation Centre.
- Handling of scientific equipment and interpretation of results.
- Facilitating scientific liaison between incubatees, mentors & industry.
- Hand holding the incubatees in troubleshooting.
- Helping the budding entrepreneurs in developing proposals for raising funds.
Applications (consist of cover letter stating experience, role and contribution to the organizational goals) should reach on or before 27 May 2022 by E-mail to bionestpu[at]pu.ac.in and the signed hard copy of the same be sent by post to the undersigned.
The candidates shortlisted for the interview (through online or offline mode) will be informed through E. mail or telephone or uploaded on the website of BN-PU. For more details, please check the website: bionest.puchd.ac.in.
Emoluments: Rs. 65,000/- (fixed) per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Senior Manager at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in: