About the Organiser
Acharya Nagarjuna University is a state university established in 1976 (erstwhile AU PG Centre started in 1967) and was inaugurated by the then president of India his excellence Fakruddin Ali Ahmed.
About the Seminar
The 2-Day National Seminar on Global Turbullence: India’s Preparedness is organised by the Department of Commerce & Business Administration, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh from Feb 26-27, 2020.
The main purpose of this seminar is to examine interlinkages and casual relations of Indian economy with the United States, European and other emerging markets and the world economy, to investigate the long term cointegrating relation between India and U.S, India and Europe, India and other emerging markets, and India and world economy, to examine India’s response to the turbulence created in the global markets and to understand, India’s preparedness to counter global shocks.
The aim of the seminar is to conglomerate academicians, research scholars, professionals from all over the country for deliberations, besides the exchange of views for professional excellence.
- Interlinkages and long-run Integration of Indian economy with other economies of the world.
- Indian economies response to global turbulence created in global markets.
- India’s preparedness to counter global shocks.
- Interlinkages between Indian stock market and other markets.
- Short run and long run Interlinkages of stock Markets.
- Plausible reason to Interlinkages.
- Impact of interkinkages.
- Impact of Global Crisis-Indian Merchandise Trade.
- Impact of Global Crisis- Global Merchandise Trade and GDP.
- India’s preparedness to meet the challenges created by global turbulence.
- Impact of the global slowdown on India’s exports and employment.
- Any other theme relevant to the topic
The abstract and full paper can be sent to the commerceseminaranuongole[at]gmail.com on or before 7th February 2020.
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 600/-
Email: padmaja.b22[at]gmail.com, padmajabathula[at]rediffmail.com
Mobile: 9848414344, 7013283135