Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Software Development Engineer (SDE) Internship Opportunity at Hike, Delhi.
Hike is building a new social future at the intersection of Social, Gaming & Crypto. The internet is in the middle of a significant transformation. Fuelled by the advancements in technology & Web3, users can partake in the growth, and success of products & communities they belong to, from the very beginning.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related area
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Collaborate with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the SDE Internship Opportunity at Hike, Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: