Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship 2022.
About Sanofi Future Women in Tech Scholarship
Diversity is part of Sanofi’s strategic workforce plan, which includes accelerated recruitment of female talent into Digital, Date and Technology roles.
For this reason, Sanofi is pleased to partner with One Young World to offer the Future Women in Tech Scholarship.
This global program will enable five women leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Sanofi’s global delegation; have a fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program and receive 1:1 mentoring to support their first career steps in Sanofi.
Who should apply?
You should apply for this programme if you:
- Live in one of Sanofi’s operating countries. See Eligible Countries below.
- Are a woman.
- English speaking.
- Have an undergraduate qualification related to information technology or data received within the last five years.
- Are motivated to pursue a technology focussed career with Sanofi.
- Are passionate about healthcare.
- Have a track record of using technology for social impact.
- Have a track record of high level performance and delivery.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester, United Kingdom from 5 – 8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 – 8 September.
- Return travel to Manchester.
- A fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
- 1:1 mentorship from a Sanofi Digital mentor to support their career choices.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
June 27, 2022
Hope you all are doing well.This step of women empowerment is really appreciable..thanks a lot from all women community from my side.I want to ask that I m from healtcare background having UG in alternative medicine and master in Healthcare medicine.I am from India…can you suggest something useful for me…thank you for your patience.. Regards
DR AFSHAN SAEED