SVNIT Surat in association with MoRTH and IRC is organizing a 15 Days Certification Course for Road Safety Auditors as per the latest course content and guidelines prepared by MoRTH and IRC for fulfilling eligibility requirements of Road Safety Auditors.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
- This course is in line with the latest guidelines prescribed by MoRTH and IRC and will be an excellent opportunity for Engineers, Consultants, Practitioners, Researchers, etc. to enhance knowledge, skills and certify themselves in the domain of Road Safety Engineering and Auditing.
- Participation Certificate will be provided to the participants registered for the Certification Course.
- Examination/ evaluation will be conducted for the issuance of accreditation from IRC.
- The course will be offered on 11-days online and 4-days participation with physical site visits for real field experience.
- The other information regarding the course such as program schedule details will be informed later to the registered candidates.
- Each batch will be limited to 25 participants only.
The participation fee for the course will be Rs. 50,000 + 18% GST, totaling to Rs. 59,000/-. The registration fee includes kit, lunch, tea, and snacks on all four days of physical presence. Accommodation and other associated expenses will be contributed by the participants. Payment is to be made during check-in or check out at the reception of the SVNIT SVPB guesthouse.
The registration fee needs to be paid to the following account details: Account Name: Director, SVNIT-CCE; Name of Bank: State Bank of India.; Branch: SVRCET SURAT BRANCH; Account number: 37030749143; IFSC Code: SBIN0003320.
To download the registration form, click here.
The participants are required to send the registration form along with the registration fee details (Transaction ID, date) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Ashish Dhamaniya, Coordinator
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No: 8347299976
For full notification, click the link below.
Road Safety Auditors Certification Course by SVNIT, Surat