Applications are invited for Researcher cum Data Analyst at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 7 July.
TISS is looking for a full-time person with minimum 3 years of experience for the post of Researcher cum Data Analyst for a research project at the Centre for Criminology and Justice, School of Social Sciences, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
The primary role of this position is to conduct content and textual analysis of the news reports, articles and studies around the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, quantitative data analysis and editing the report prepared.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or Social Sciences/Humanities/ Journalism/ Mass Communication or any related field with quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Command over RSS Feeds, Data Scraping, and content management systems (CMS)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proficiency in Internet and computer use
- Clear written and verbal communications skills
- Strong research/analytical skills
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, and work well with the team
- Deadline: July 7th, 2022
- Date of Interview: July 2022
- Date of joining: August, 2022
Please send in your application consisting of the following to “ccjtiss[at]gmail.com”:
- Cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the job
- Résumé, of not more than 2 pages
- Samples of experience of relevant work in research and data analysis
Rs. 50,000 per month (subject to tax rules).
The duration of the engagement is for 9 months which may or may not be extended.
Click here to view the official notification of Researcher cum Data Analyst at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: