Applications are invited for the position of Research Officer at the Department of Management, the Central University of Tamil Nadu for National Commission for Women, New Delhi, funded Research Project.
Title of the Project
Challenges in Pay Disparity, Physical Health, Psychosomatic Distress, and Anxiety among Female Laborers of Unorganised Sector during COVID 19 Pandemic Period in Selected Southern Indian States.
Rs. 15000/- per month
Any Post Graduate
- Interview Date, Mode and Instructions will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via Email.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The Research Officer position is purely temporary and the candidate should not seek any permanency at the institution on the basis of the service.
How to Apply?
- Applicants may fill the online application form on or before 17th January 2022 at 3:00 pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email to submit the detailed resume along with the copy of degree and mark statements and research publications(if any). Eligible candidates will be called for interview.
Jan 17, 2022
Dr. Preeti R Gotmare (Project Investigator)
Department of Management
Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur – 610005
E.mail ID: email@example.com