Applications are invited for the Research Internship at IBM, Bangalore.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
At IBM Research, we invent things that matter to the world. Today, we are pioneering the most promising and disruptive technologies that will transform the future of industries and society in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Hybrid Cloud, Security and Impact Science. With more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents, IBM Research is one of the world’s largest and most influential corporate research labs where we are driven to discover.
IBM India Research Lab is a premier research lab not only in India but also in the Asia region. The India lab has an impressive list of achievements and innovations in AI, Hybrid Cloud and Security. Here we focus on a wide array of projects in exploratory and applied research from multiple domains like: NLP, Conversation System, Data and AI, Distributed System, Cryptography and many more. We have a vibrant and growing open source program in established communities such as Hyperledger and Kubernetes.
IBM have many internships positions available and are seeking highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. The ability to work independently with the latest tools in these focus areas highly desired.
Internship Opportunity (Data Science) at Sony, Mumbai & Bengaluru: Applications Open
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree program: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Student should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Student must have very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
Internship Opportunity (R&D) at Synopsys, Noida: Applications Open
BE/B-Tech & ME/M-tech
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Research Internship at IBM, Bangalore