An online interview will be conducted for the post of Research Associate Under the SwarnaJayanti Fellowship Project at IISER Mohali.
About IISER Mohali
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali is an autonomous public university established in 2007 in Mohali, Punjab, India.
About the Opportunity
The Department of Mathematical Sciences at IISER Mohali desires to engage a researcher on a temporary basis under a SwarnaJayanti Fellowship project ‘Knots, Groups and Actions’ sponsored by SERB.
- No. of Positions: 1
- Name of Position: Research Associate-01
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in Mathematics with expertise in algebraic topology, knot theory, braids and Coxeter groups.
- Work description: Working on the joint project with the principal investigator and participating in teaching activities at the institute.
- Emoluments: Rs. 47,000 + 16% HRA per month
- Duration: 01 Year. Extendable for one more year only after satisfactory performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their detailed CV, list of publications and research statement in a single PDF file to the principal investigator Dr. Mahender Singh at email@example.com. Also, the applicants should request two referees to send recommendation letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email.
- All the documents including the recommendation letters should reach the principal investigator by 15 June 2022.
- Shortlisted candidate(s) will be interviewed online on 25th June 2022.