Applications are invited for Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2022. Walk-in-Interviews are scheduled for 5 April.
“Design and Development of Organic Persulfide Donors”.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry or related areas. Candidates who have submitted thesis may also apply.
- Preference: Candidates having minimum 5 years’ of research experience in synthetic organic chemistry & multi-step synthesis will be preferred. The candidate is expected to join immediately after the offer is made.
- Age- RA: Not more than 35 years as on date of walk-in interview & SRF: Not more than 32 years as on date of walk-in interview.
- Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified or the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional PhD certificate.
- Day, Date of walk-in interviews: Tuesday, April 05, 2022
- Reporting Time: 09.00 AM
- Venue : Department of Chemistry, Main Building, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008. Reception Tel. No.: 020-25908001
At the time of Walk-in interviews, applicants need to bring:
- Duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link)
- All the originals and one set of self-attested photocopies of:
a. Certificate regarding date of birth.
b. Mark sheets and certificates (starting from 10th onward) regarding educational qualification
c. All Certificate/s regarding experience/s as mentioned in the application form.
d. One Photo Identity proof (Government issued)
- One recent passport size colour photograph.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: