The applicant should have a Master’s degree in Economics, Sociology, Public Policy, Political Science, Applied and Agricultural Economics, Development Economics, Rural Economics, Foreign Relations, Risk Management, Disaster Management, Finance, etc.
M.Phil and Ph.D. in relevant areas would be an added advantage and would get priority. Should have skills to analyze data in Excel and SPSS along with excellent writing and communication skills in English is mandatory.
Candidates with relevant work or research experience will also get a priority.
- Analyzing quantitative data and research paper drafting
- Concept note, research proposal, and study report writing
- Data collection, analysis & report writing
- Monitoring field-work
- Guidance for individual & group assignments
- Administrative work and coordination with academics
Remuneration and Tenure:
The appointment will be made on a contractual basis for a period of 18 months and extendable for one more year with a probation period of six months with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with “Research Associate 2019” in the subject line.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at SGPA, Xavier City Campus or over a video call (for outstation applicants).
- The selected candidate(s) shall be expected to join within a month. SGPA reserves the right to accept/reject any application.
- Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by SGPA in case of an exceptional candidate.
- SGPA reserves the right to select an appropriate candidate outside the pool of applicants without any notice to the candidates.