Applications are invited for Research Associate (Physics) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 July.
Applications are invited for a Research Associate – I (RA-I) to work in a SERB sponsored project “Dissipation in Solar Corona and Solar Wind: Implications from Anisotropic Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence” at the Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology – Kanpur.
- Ph.D. in Physics / Aerospace / Mechanical / Chemical / Computer Science Engineering.
- The candidate should have a good background in Fluid Mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- The candidate should have experience in Linux , and python, and C++ programming.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) and Parallel Programming.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Spectral Methods and GPU Programming.
The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which will be extended with mutual consent If performance of the candidate is good.
- The interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum vitae containing information regarding their degrees, work experience, and copies of M.Sc / B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech / PhD degree certificates in a single zip/PDF file by email to turbulencehub.iitk[at]gmail.com.
- The email should contain the subject: “Application for the post of RA-I (SERB)”. Applications that do not follow the above procedure will not be considered for interview.
Last date for applying: 08th July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate (Physics) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: