Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. The appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Title of the Project: Wide Bandgap Semiconductor (Al)GaO/Nitrides Heterostructures for High Power Electronic and Optoelectronic Devices (under BRICS) (RP04000G)
- Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST-International Multilateral Regional Cooperation Division)
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Rajendra Singh
- Deptt/.Centre: Department of Physics
- Duration of the Project Upto:17/09/2023
M.Sc. (Physics), Ph.D. (Physics/Materials Science). At least 5 yrs. Experience in fabrication and electrical characterization of wide bandgap devices.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Rajendra Singh at email id: rsingh[at]iitd.ac.in
Rs.47,000/-p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 12/01/2021 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Research Associate (Physics) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Delhi.