Applications are invited for Research Associate (Electrical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur. The last date of application is 31 May.
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (RA-I) in the project titled “Realizing large-scale and fully autonomous UAV swarms” funded by the SCIENCE & ENGINEERING RESEARCH BOARD (SERB), Government of India.
INR 47,000 per month + HRA (As per the institute norms)
Minimum Qualification: Either
- PhD in Electronics and Communications/Electrical/Computer Science from reputed institute.
- MTech/MS in Electronics and Communications/Electrical/Computer Science from reputed institute with 3 years of research experience after MTech/MS and at least one publication in a SCI journal.
Essential Skill set:
- Strong Knowledge of Communication Protocols and Wireless Sensor Networks (preferably adhoc UAV networks)
- Working experience with networking H/W (routers, switches etc.), and simulators
- Experience in Electronics for Circuit design
- Familiarity with IoT and cyber physical systems (involving Multi Sensor coordination)
- Experience with Linux system administration and any of the MATLAB/Python/C++ programming languages
- Strong fundamentals of probability and statistics and numerical computation methods
Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to Dr. Ketan Rajawat by email (ketan[at]iitk.ac.in), on or before 31 May. Online interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. The post is purely temporary starting immediately and is for the duration of 1 year.
Dr. Ketan Rajawat
Click here to view the official notification of Research Associate (Electrical Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: