Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant/ Research Associate at IIM Lucknow.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
About the Job
There is a requirement for multiple positions of Research Assistant/ Research Associate to provide support to the research work in the field of forestry, wetlands, biodiversity, renewable energy, agriculture, fisheries and tourism.
The location would be Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. The positions are contractual in nature for a prefixed period. Period of contract can be 3 month initially and can go up to 6 months depending on project requirement.
- Primary data collection
- Secondary data collection and analysis
- Literature review
- Preparing report
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates having experience/ qualification in public policy, energy systems, environmental science, agriculture or related fields will be preferred.
- The candidate should have good English oral and written communication skill and should have command over MS office.
INR 17000-29500 (Commensurate with experience).
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- The last date for submission of applications is January 06, 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates only, will be informed of the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Jan 6, 2022