About the Organisation
The Rashriya Military Schools are category ‘A’ establishment of the Army and are administrated by the Directorate General of Military Training at IHQ of MOD(Army). The Central Governing Council(CGC), headed by the Defence Secretary, Ministry of Defence is the apex body for these schools.
Rashtriya Military Schools in India
- Rashtriya Military School Chail (Himachal Pradesh)
- Rashtriya Military School Belgaum (Karnataka)
- Rashtriya Military School Dholpur (Rajasthan)
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Rashtriya Military School Bangalore (Karnataka)
Common Entrance Test
Common Entrance Test for admission to class VI and IX is in December and is automated OMR based in subjects mentioned under the head “ADMISSION TEST”. Admission to Class XI will be based on Class x board exam results. No written exam will be held for admission to class XI.
Procedure for Admission
- Rashtriya Military Schools located at Bangalore, Belgaum (Karnataka) Ajmer, Dholpur ( Rajasthan) and Chail ( Himachal Pradesh ) Invite applications for admission to Class VI.
- Rashtriya Military Schools are CBSE affiliated, fully residential public schools, which function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.
- Entrance Exam: Class VI: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Class VI will be held in December ) The Exam will be automated OMR based in subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
- Interview and Results. Candidates who clear the CET and are figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final merit list will be prepared after the Interview.
- Phone: 080- 25554972
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org