At Qualcomm, the sky’s the limit. College Graduates play important roles everywhere in the company. Many of our employees join us right out of school because we’re working on the cutting edge in wireless.
Complex wireless devices are only as powerful as the software that runs them. As a software engineer, you will develop, implement and maintain multimedia, gaming and application software for the world’s leading-edge mobile devices. We are constantly seeking college graduates.
We are looking for 2018 passouts for multiple positions across embedded software development and test in Modem, Multimedia, Linus, Tools, Systems, Customer Engineering, BSP, Security.
Division: CDMA Technology
Opportunities in the areas of
- Wireless Modem Software Development &Test
- Systems Programming
- Linux OS Development & Test
- Real time OS Development & Test
- Android Architecture & Test
- Device Driver Development & Test
- Multimedia Applications & Test
- Object Oriented and UI Design & Test
- Windows Mobile Development & Test
- Radio Chipset Software Development & Test
Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng
- Proficient in one of the programming lanugages like C, Python, Java etc
- Strong knowledge in databases
- Strong OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms
- Good problem solving capabilities
To apply, visit the official website link given here.