Applications are invited for Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Mechanical Engineering) at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 14 July.
Applications are invited for a temporary position of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow in a project at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong background in CAD/CAM and CARE
- Significant background in medical image processing and handling large data sets
- Good experience in additive manufacturing and CNC machining related to medical devices.
- Impressive publications record in high-impactrelevant research journals.
- The applicant should be self-motivated, able to work independently, an effective communicator, and reliable.
- Prior experience in working with impeller design, volute casing design, additive manufacturing of device prototype, centrifugal pump design, and experience in CNC machining would be preferred.
Nature of Work
The candidate should be responsible for designing and manufacturing intricate shapes related to medical devices. The candidate will be also responsible for other manufacturing activities related to the project. The candidate will also take part in preparing reports and presentations related to the activities of the project.
The position is purely temporary, and it is for one year. The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should a soft copy of their application by email (nsinha[at]iitk.ac.in) giving details of academic qualifications and research experience by 14th July 2022.
60000/- (Consolidated Salary) or higher depending on suitability.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Mechanical Engineering) at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: