Applications for online interview of various positions (purely on contract basis) are invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP)-Chip-to-System Design (C2SD) funded by the Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
National Institute of Technology, Delhi is a public technical university located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
- Project Associate (01)
- Lab Engineer (01)
- Guest Faculty (01)
- For Project Associate: B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software. Working knowledge in UNIX/ MATLAB/ scripting, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, TCADetc.
- For Lab Engineer: B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or minimum 60 % marks, having a working knowledge on Windows, Linux, and VLSI Software tools and M.E. / M. Tech. in VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent. Working knowledge of VLSI CAD tools like Cadance/ Mentor/ Magma/ Tanner/ Xilinx & Experience in Linux system administration.
- For Guest Faculty: Ph.D. in the field of VLSI Design or Microelectronics or equivalent.
- For Project Associate: Rs. 20,000/- PM Consolidated.
- For Lab Engineer: Rs. 34,000/- PM Consolidated.
- For Guest Faculty: Rs. 40,000/- PM Consolidated.
The duration of the above posts will be for six months or the date of completion of the project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of the above posts may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/ meetings related to the project.
The dates of the interview are given below:
- Date of Interview for Project Associate: December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
- Date of Interview for Lab Engineer: December 6, 2020 (Sunday)
- Date of Interview for Guest Faculty: December 12, 2020 (Saturday)
To download the application form, click here. Candidates also have to apply online by clicking here. Candidates have to send a duly filled application form (with photograph pasted on it) along with one copy of bio-data, one set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates by 30 November 2020 (till 5 P.M.) on Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full notification, click the link below.
NIT Delhi Project Positions Recruitment Notification