Applications are invited for Project Officer and Administrative Assistant at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 14 January.
- Atleast a Master’s degree (completed). Preferably in the Social Sciences. MBA candidates may apply. Candidates who are yet to receive the degree certificate need not apply.
- 1-2 years of experience of having worked in Project related Positions in Government/NGO/Private .
- Understanding of development sector and CSR issues in India.
- Knowledge of Qualitative/Quantitative research methodologies and data analysis softwares would be preferred.
- Good writing skills and proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of design software and social media will be advantageous.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of regional languages will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Support in Research related activities and other duties as required in line with skills, experience and role.
- Assist with content creation and modules for CSR compendium and knowledge dissemination activities through extensive desk based research.
- Assist in Creating Effective Communication Strategies, Outreach, Co-ordinate External and Internal Communications flow.
- The candidate will also be part of projects related to: assessment of CSR projects and assessment of CSR partner organisations.
- The candidate is expected to do multi –tasks with different activities.
- Atleast a Bachelor’s degree(Completed).
- 5-7 years of experience of having worked in Administrative Positions in Government/NGO/Private .
- Candidates should have good command over spoken and written English.
- Excellent Organizational Skill
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working capacity with Computers- Windows, Outlook , Internet and other soft skills
- Knowledge of database management and data entry operations
- Proficiency in documentation
- Ability in ICT usage
- Manage day-to-day administrative functions at the Centre of Excellence in CSR
- Manage office communication
- Manage logistics as required for activities and team members
- Organizing meetings and conferences
- Coordinate with PSUs on administrative and logistical issues
- Maintaining database
Candidates interested in applying for the position may write to cecsr[at]tiss.edu, with a one-page statement of purpose and updated CV. Please mention ‘Application for CECSR January 2022’ in the subject line of your email.
- Project Officer: INR 50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month (all inclusive)
- Administrative Assistant: INR 40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month (all inclusive)
Click here to view the official notification of Project Officer and Administrative Assistant at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: