Applications are invited for Project Fellows and Technical Staff (Pharmaceutical Sciences) at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 January.
Applications are invited for the post of three Project Fellows (3) and one technical staff (1) at the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh in an industrial project on “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient and intermediate Synthesis” in collaboration with Valence Labs Pvt Ltd. The aim of the project is to develop new costeffective synthetic techniques/routes for the preparation of API and intermediates.
Project Fellows (03 Positions)
- Salary: Rs 25,000/- pm- consolidated
- Essential Qualification: M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Desirable Qualification: GPAT qualified, Panjab University PhD entrance exam, Candidates passionate about research with skills in API synthesis, synthetic route selection, Drug Designing using computational techniques/softwares will be preferred.
Technical Staff (01 Position)
- Salary: Rs 20,000/- pm- consolidated
- Essential Qualification: M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), MSc Chemistry
- Desirable Qualification: The candidates acquainted with handling of Analytical instruments, work experience in chemical synthesis lab will be preferred.
The candidates should send their documents along with CV, their mail and contact numbers as an email to the Project coordinator latest by 25th Jan, 2022. Email ID – ranju_bansal[at]pu.ac.in.
Professor Ranju Bansal (Project coordinator)
Click here to view the official notification of Project Fellows and Technical Staff (Pharmaceutical Sciences) at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in: