Applications are invited for Project Executive- Tech Assistant at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 February.
IIMB is looking for technical professionals to augment the operational support of the existing IIMBx MOOC platform as well as the transformation (migration and new systems deployment) of the new IIMBx MOOC.
- Candidate should be a graduate, preferably in engineering, computer science, BCA with strong programming skills.
- Certificate / Diploma in programming related skills will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on work experience of minimum 2 years with expertise in the technology platforms mentioned above is essential.
- Basic understanding of AWS to communicate with the team members.
- To be familiar with the project management tool freed camp.
- Understanding of google analytics tools.
- Good written and communication skills to coordinate with internal and external team members.
- Good understanding of AWS quick site.
- Good understanding of google sheets.
- Good understanding of course development process.
- Basic understanding of Postman AI tool to generate Analytics data.
- Organizing meetings with external and internal partners.
- Monitor google analytics and generate a report to the team to help enhance the platform.
- Documentation of the EduTech team and process development.
- Video documentation.
- Work together with a technical team member from the DRC team in providing the required details from IIMBx.
- Working with the quick site, AWS glue & Athena to generate the required data.
- We are monitoring the health of the AWS account and communicating to the DRC team to act.
- Monitoring Billing Dashboards in AWS.
- Creating Google Analytics reports on Data studio to be shared with the team every month.
- Creating & updating the tech onboarding course.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online.
Closing date for applications is February 20, 2022.
You may also be interested in: