Applications are invited for Project Engineer/Project Scientist at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 31 May.
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer/Project Scientist under the project “Space Foundry Inc.” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: (For Project Engineer) M.Tech or B.Tech + 3 years experience or (For Project Scientist) M.Sc. + 3 years experience or PhD (Electronics) or PhD (Physics)
- M.Tech/B.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D in Electronics or Physics any other relevant area
- Experience in writing software to control movement of machine
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting integrated control systems for vacuum pumps, gas flow systems and sensors integration
- Knowledge about thin film deposition processes
- Experience in characterization of surfaces and interfaces
- Prior experience in similar projects would be a plus
- Installation of new deposition system
- Development of thin film deposition technique
- Interfacing with the software team to develop new tools for processing as per the requirements
- Publishing research papers and filing patents on innovations
- Guide and train junior employees
Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Kindly email your complete resume to flexe[at]iitk.ac.in latest by 31st May 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Engineer/Project Scientist at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: