Applications are invited for Project Associate at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 31 May.
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Associate under the project entitled “Flexible Multipoint Temperature Sensing Systems Algorithms Validations And Trials (PDF part) at FlexE Centre, IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech/B.Des OR MSc.
Desirable skills and experience
- Bachelor’s diploma/degree in Fashion Design
- 0-2 years of experience in women’s wear
- Attention to detail
- The ability to visualise things in three dimensions
- Technical skills in areas such as pattern cutting, stitching, grading, and garment construction
- Sharp computer skills with general knowledge of Adobe Software
- Researching in-depth on women’s wear
- Creating or visualising an idea and producing designs
- Creating sample designs
- Choosing materials and studying their properties
- Experimenting with new fabrics
- Managing the overall Product development process
- Costing of product and Preparing cost sheet
To apply for post of Project Associate, please click here: Apply online
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 31st May 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: