Anna University, Centre of Entrepreneurship Development, Chennai invites applications for Project Associate for the year 2020. CED is looking for a dynamic individual, who can take the ownership of event management, outreach and ecosystem building activities. He/she will also be responsible for evangelism, events, workshops and other related activities that engages student innovators and entrepreneurs.
This individual, along with other members, will spearhead the outreach activities such as igniters, contests, hackathons, hack days, workshops, trainings, engaging the larger student ecosystem, engaging with the academic ecosystem of the university to evangelize creativity, building things, innovation and entrepreneurship. She/he will be constantly engaging with students and faculty who are aspiring to take their first step into entrepreneurship.
- Name of the Post: Project Associate – II
- Salary: Rs. 25,000 /- Per Month (Consolidated)
- Period: One year from the date of appointment and extendable based on the performance
- Expectations: Execution and Leadership Skills
- Education: ME/ MBA
- Experience: A Minimum of 2 years as described above
- Work towards establishing a vibrant startup community by designing, delivering awareness and outreach programs.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the program reach out to relevant ecosystem like student innovators, academic staff, alumni network and potential candidates with promising ideas.
- Manage and support internal and external communication of these achievements, metrics to further the case of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Create a calendar of outreach programs, involve internal and external speakers, experts, mentors, partners in executing of such programs.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are requested to apply through online and send the hardcopy of the application along with the detailed resume, with photocopies of all necessary documents addressed to Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Anna University, Chennai 600025 in a cover marked as “Application for the temporary post of Project Associate – II at CED” on or before 12th October 2020.
Centre for Entrepreneurship Development was setup with a vison of driving innovation and entrepreneurship at Anna University. The objectives of the department are : To Evangelize and introduce entrepreneurship, To drive capacity building activities towards entrepreneurship, To facilitate campaigns, events and conferences to promote entrepreneurship, To provide essential facilities such as labs for budding entrepreneurs and to guide deserving students to get incubation / funding through appropriate agencies.
Project Associate at Anna University (CED), Chennai.