Applications are invited for Project Associate/Assistant Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2022. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 4 May.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
“Synthesis of new hybrid bidentate SiNP ligands and their application in homogeneous catalysis”.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry with minimum 65% of marks or equivalent grade
- Preference: Candidates having experience in synthetic inorganic chemistry and research publications will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
Initially for a period of six months which may extended further subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- Day & date of walk-in interviews: Wednesday, May 04, 2022
- Reporting Time: 09.30 AM
- Venue : Department of Chemistry, Main Building, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411 008. Reception Tel. No.: 020-25908001.
- PA: Rs.19,840 + 24% HRA per month
- PA-II: Rs. 28,000/- + 24% HRA per month for candidates having minimum 2 years’ of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow / equivalent. OR Rs. 35,000/- + 24% HRA per month for candidates who are qualified CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies Or equivalent scorecard with minimum 2 years’ of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Fellow/equivalent.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Associate/Assistant Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: