Applications are invited for Project Assistant Under KVIC Sponsored Project at NIT Silchar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 January 2022.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary of post of Project Assistant @ 28000/- pm for the KVIC sponsored project in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Utilization of Agro waste for development of bio-composite materials for domestic applications
- Sponsored Agency: KVIC, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, GoI
- No. of posts: 01
- Duration: 02 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Sumit Bhowmik
- Age Limit: 28 Years (as on closing date of application)
- Essential Qualification: M.E. / M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with First Class and B. Tech/ B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with First Class.
- Desirable Qualification/Experience: Knowledge in Composite materials. Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying self-attested photocopies of all the documents. Applicants are requested to send the soft copy of the duly
filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email summit[at]mech.nits.ac.in with subject line “Application for the post of Project Assistant under KVIC project”.
Rs. 28000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Assistant Under KVIC Sponsored Project at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in: