Applications are invited for Program Manager- Education Outreach Program at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 August.
Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for temporary/contractual posts for its IITGN-X: Education Outreach Program as mentioned below.
- Minimum Qualifications: First class BE/BTech degree in any branch of engineering and MBA (full time).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Planning & Development (P&D)/Administration at managerial level in Education Sector.
- Desirable Skills: Working knowledge of computers and communication skills is essential. The candidate must be a pro-active, self-motivated, passionate, and self-driven person with strong project management skills.
- Age Limit: 35 years (max) on last date of application submission
One Year; extendible on an annual basis subjected to candidates’ performance after 1 year.
- The candidate shall be required to provide overall leadership to IITGN-X: Education Outreach Program. This includes working closely and collaboratively with IITGN faculty and other stakeholders, staff, and students to strategize and implement the IITGN-X program.
- Coordinate communication with the partnering Institutions and Institute stakeholders.
- Manage and lead IITGN-X team and oversee the growth of the program.
Interested persons are requested to apply online via this page only.
Range: Rs. 70,000/- – 1,50,000/-.
Click here to view the official notification of Program Manager- Education Outreach Program at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: