About the Course
In this professional certificate program, you will learn the key skills for constructing machine learning models, and using data to inform decisions. Whether you are a trader, financial analyst or programmer; whether your focus is on portfolio management or quantitative analytics, you will acquire the skills to apply both Classical Machine Learning and Neural Network/Deep Learning solutions to problems in finance.
As important: you will learn a systematic approach to problem solving through data analysis, increasing your value in the emerging data-driven world. Combined with both theory and practical advice, you will be well positioned for solving the supervised and unsupervised learning tasks that will be critically important to all organizations.
The urgent demand for machine learning in finance is only going to grow. But the skills you will develop in this program are key to decision making in many other domains as well. Having these skills will enhance your value in many industries and will be invaluable to your career.
What you will learn?
- Develop a strong understanding of common applications of machine learning in finance
- Learn how to successfully use Classical Machine Learning techniques like Regression and Classification
- Identify neural networks and deep learning techniques and architectures and their applications in finance
- Build a deeper understanding of supervised learning (regression and classification) and unsupervised learning, and the appropriate applications of both
- Construct machine learning models to solve practical problems in finance
- Classic Machine Learning for Financial Engineering
- Deep Learning & Neural Networks for Financial Engineering
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Professional Certificate in Machine Learning & Finance
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.