HumorX offers 2 Months Online Professional Certificate in Remotely Humorous. Candidates can register by clicking the link provided at the end of this post.
About the Course
This program is designed for individuals who want to be more energized, joyful, and effective at work and for remote teams that want to feel more connected, creative, and resilient through the most challenging times. It’s also for anyone who wants fewer one-hour meetings that feel like three-hour meetings with only ten minutes of useful work.
You shouldn’t have to choose between catching up on your favorite comedy show and learning techniques for being happier and better at your job. Now you can kill two birds (the Boredom Hawk and the Inefficiency Vulture, to be specific) with one online learning experience.
What you will learn?
- The neuroscience of laughter, and how it proves humor is a superpower for building more connected, creative, and resilient virtual teams.
- How to unlock your unique sense of humor on the job and cultivate more levity and joy with colleagues and team members in your virtual workplace.
- Comedy techniques from the pros for becoming more confident and skilled in using humor at work and in life.
- The strengths and growth areas of your organization’s culture, along with virtual team building exercises to foster a more effective and joyful workplace.
- The definitive punchline to “Why did the chicken cross the road?”
₹14,704 For the full program experience.
2 Months (1 – 2 hours per week).Click here to register for Professional Certificate in Remotely Humorous
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX via an affiliate programme.