About the Course
This Professional Certificate will first introduce you to the role of marketing in a competitive marketplace and give you a good understanding of how to apply its principles to online marketing. Topics covered will include content marketing, e-commerce, user experience and web design, social media, search engine optimisation (SEO)/pay-per-click (PPC) and many more.
You will develop an understanding of the impact of digitalisation on businesses and learn how to take advantage of new technologies to succeed in the modern business world. You will learn how to apply your new knowledge to future marketing activities by developing your own unique digital marketing strategy and marketing plan capable of achieving a set of business objectives.
This program focuses on skills development. Learning from successful Edinburgh-based businesses, such as The List and Innis & Gunn, you will acquire new marketing and digital marketing skills, and you will gain confidence that you can apply them in any business setting.
What you will learn?
- How marketing creates value and can influence perceptions, purchasing and loyalty
- How successful brands are developed and sustained using segmentation, targeting and positioning for effective and profitable marketing
- Conduct a competitor audit and analysis
- Understand why digital marketing matters today and changes in the digital landscape
- Develop your own digital marketing strategy
- Introduction to Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
₹23,233, For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing Fundamentals
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.