Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship (PPF) 2022 at Nanyang Technological University, NTU Singapore.
About Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship (PPF) 2022
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career researchers from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research intensive university in Asia.
The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
- Within 5 years of obtaining PhD or equivalent degree
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 December 2022
The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
- A two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
How to Apply?
Applications must be submitted in electronic format via NTU Online Application Portal.
All applications must be submitted online and accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover Letter
2. Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
3. Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
4. Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
5. Contact information of two referees* (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
6. Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
*Your referees will be contacted by the University to provide their reports after you submit your application online. Ensure that your referees have already agreed to provide their reports before you submit your application.
April 18, 2022
Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798