Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Power BI Internship at Nielsen, Bangalore.
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide.
About the Role
Intern/ Freelancer will be working on live projects related to analyzing and data visualization from survey data.
- Produce and enhance reports and dashboards, understand the existing reports/dashboards and create new ones as per the need.
- Efficiently handle large & multiple relational data set and able to process them.
- Performance monitoring, fine tuning, and optimization of dashboard.
- Build validations, checks/balances (as applicable) and provide the reports/dashboards.
- Estimate and deliver the work – call out dependencies/risks/assumptions as per the asks/possible solutions.
- Strong understanding of existing dataflows and implement new as per requirement
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficient (hands-on of min 1-2 years) in Basic Power BI operations
- Basis data interpretation & analyzing skills
- Good head on shoulders & self-driven to have the zeal to work on this project
- Marketing / Analytics background
- Aware & work experience in PBI data ops, Data visualization & DAX operations
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.