Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Research Associate at IIT Jodhpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 19 July.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Setting up of JJM-Professor Chair on “Sustainability of drinking water sources and releases of funds to IIT, Jodhpur.
Qualification: Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and allied area with 1 year Industrial / Research in relevant area.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and allied area.
- Experience in outreach programme and capacity building
Age: 35 Years
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Project related to “Sustainability of drinking water sources” at IIT Jodhpur, for undertaking research, outreach program, capacity building etc.
- Lab and field reach work related to “Sustainability of drinking water sources”
- Undertaking research, outreach programme and capacity building etc.
- Co-ordination with Gram Panchayat and local government agency.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 19 July 2022. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to recruitment_rnd[at]iitj.ac.in.
Rs. 50,000/- +HRA (As per institute norms).
Click here to view the official notification of Post-Doctoral Research Associate at IIT Jodhpur.
You may also be interested in: