Upskill yourself with the world’s top-rated DevOps courses. This DevOps course helps you learn Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Git, Prometheus, Nagios, AWS DevOps Services, etc. Propel your career towards a better job and salary with the most sought after expertise in the current landscape: DevOps
- Opportunity to access Purdue Alumni Network
- Curriculum curated by Edureka and approved by Purdue
- Get Placement Assistance
About the DevOps Program with Purdue University
Edureka has created this Post Graduate Program in DevOps in partnership with Purdue. Purdue is ranked among the top 5 most innovative universities in America by U.S. News and World Report and is recognized as a world-renowned, public research university that advances discoveries in science, technology, engineering and math.
This program will nurture and transform you into a highly-skilled DevOps professional.
Get Purdue University Accredited Certification
- Opportunity to Access Purdue Alumni Association
- Instructor-Led Live Online Classes
- 400+ Hours of Intensive Learning
- 20+ Projects, 100+ Case Studies
- Placement Assistance
- High-Quality Lab Environment
- Live instructor-led online classes by industry experts
- Dedicated technical and non-technical teams to resolve all your doubts
- Lifetime access to the Learning Management System and Edureka Support
- Complete access to a plethora of Edureka’s Career Assistance and Placement Services
- Certificate jointly issued by Purdue University & Edureka, recognized globally
- Scholarship for this course is awarded based on the strength of your profile, interview performance and outcome of the scholarship test.
- Edureka’s AIML course Alumni work at Amazon, Microsoft, Capgemini, IBM, Yahoo etc.
- Get access to more than 5 partner powered job search portals
Who Can Apply for the DevOps Program?
- Any undergraduate degree holder
Future of Devops
- A Devops professional with 5+ years of experience is paid an average salary of $127,231 per annum.
- 2.4 Million career opportunities in the IT industry for Devops professionals.
EMI option also available on Edureka’s website : You can choose an EMI option through your credit or debit card. There is also a loan option for the course.
- Enrolment Form: You will be required to provide personal, educational, and professional details. Once we receive your details, our Admissions Counsellor will reach out to take your candidature further.
- Interview and Offer Letter: A one-on-one chat with our SME to understand your basic knowledge, prior work experience, and your expectations from this Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning certification course. After your interview assessment, you will receive an offer letter from us.
Payment & Batch Allotment: Based on your application form and interview performance, your final fee will be determined. After you make an upfront payment to confirm your batch, you will be given the ML and AI course credentials and your learning journey will begin!
Exclusive Coupon Codes
Coupon Code: noticebard30 | 30% Off on Certification and master courses | Valid till: 31st Oct 2022
- The offer is valid only for Noticebard users and cannot be clubbed with other offers.
- Valid on certification and master courses only.
- Apply coupon code noticebard30 at the checkout page for the discount.
- Region: Pan India and USA
For more information, reach out to EDUREKA’S admission counselors at +91 89517 55411 or +1 (415) 909-3192.
Click here to enroll in the PG Program in DevOps by Purdue University.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka through an affiliate programme.