Registrations are invited for Online Student Training Program on Fundamentals of MATLAB & SIMULINK by NIT Warangal on 29 January. The last date of registration is 28 January.
Numerical computational and simulation tools play an important role in the Engineering Education. MATLAB is a widely used software package for carrying out numerical computations and analysis. It is the most commonly used scientific and engineering numerical software. MATLAB-Simulink is a graphical programming environment for modeling, simulating and analyzing multidomain dynamical systems.
This program is designed to provide online training to the students on MATLAB and SIMULINK. With corresponding toolboxes, MATLAB SIMULINK is useful for students of different engineering branches.
To enable the learner to
- Understand the significance of Computational tools.
- Understand and apply MATLAB as computational tool.
- Apply MATLAB SIMULINK for solving complex models in circuit domain
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Installation of MATLAB & SIMULINK
- MATLAB Basic functions
- Input and output functions, plots
- Loops, functions
- Solving Mathematical functions
- Introduction to SIMULINK
- Circuit Simulations
- Demonstration of MATLAB and SIMULINK applications
The program is open to UG students, PG students and Research scholars of NIT Warangal.
- Fill up the google form and submit it on or before 28.01.2022, 4 PM.
- No registration Fee
Dr. T. Vinay Kumar
Department of Electrical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
Telangana State – 506 004. INDIA.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Student Training Program on Fundamentals of MATLAB & SIMULINK by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: