Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Panchayati Raj by MyGov from 11 April to 1 May 2022.
About the Quiz
Covering various aspects of topics related to the Panchayati Raj System, Schemes and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through this ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ iconic week quiz, let’s provide a strong source of inspiration to all citizens of this country to know more about their panchayats.
Streamlined governance, especially at the local level benefits the nation as a whole. India is a signatory to the UN 2030 Agenda to achieve inclusive and people-centric sustainable development through the 17 SDGs.
Thus, with greater cooperation from the citizens of India, efforts of the Government of India and the local bodies towards a qualitative and quantitative transformation of the Panchayati Raj System would be fulfilled.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz on Panchayati Raj by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: