Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Elimination of Violence Against Women by MyGov from 7 December to 6 January.
About the Quiz
The National Commission for Women (NCW), a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and statutory rights of women.
Also going by the belief that education is a process through which society creates the kind of individuals we wish to see in the world, the Commission aims at organizing an Open Quiz on ‘Elimination of violence against women, through MyGov Portal.
The aim of the programme is to inculcate values of equality, inclusivity, and diversity, among citizens, which are essential for building a healthy society. Moreover, knowledge of laws relating to women is not only crucial for the balanced development of young minds; it will also help citizens in building correct values, self-discipline, and national spirit.
Open for all.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry to the quiz will be open from 7 December 2021 till 6 January 2022. Participants will be required to answer 10 questions within a span of 300 seconds.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on women-related laws and legislations and aims to create awareness on the elimination of violence against women.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
All the participants will be given a ‘Certificate of Participation’ on completing the quiz. The top 25 participants will be providing ‘Certificate of Commendation’ by NCW. In case of the duplicity of the result, preference will be given to a participant who has taken lesser time to answer all the questions correctly.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz on Elimination of Violence Against Women by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: