Registrations are invited for Online Quiz on Cyber Awareness by MyGov from 25 January to 24 February 2022. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the Quiz
Cyberspace in a complex and dynamic environment of interactions among people, software and services supported by worldwide distribution of information and Communication Technology (ICT) devices and networks.
On one hand, cyberspace, which cuts across global boundaries has brought in the latest innovative technologies and modern gadgets, while on the other hand, it has inevitably led to increased dependencies on computer resources and internet-based professional, business and social networking. The exponential increase in the number of internet users in India clubbed with rapidly evolving technologies has also brought in its own unique challenges, besides aggravating the existing problems of misinformation and attempting to disrupt critical information and Information Technology networks.
To felicitate a sense of cyber awareness and cyber security, Indian Cybercrime Coordination Center (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs is running this Quiz, the details of which are mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs.
Successful participants would be provided with a Participation Certificate, which can be downloaded after completion of the Quiz.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can play the quiz via this page.
You may also be interested in: