Registrations are open for Online Quiz on Auditing and Accounting Standards in India by MyGov from Dec 24 to Jan 26. The last date of registration is 26 January 2022.
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence and as a part of the ongoing ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, NFRA is conducting this quiz programme on the topic ‘Auditing and Accounting Standards in India’, with the objective to promote understanding and awareness of accounting standards and auditing standards among the citizens of the country.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all citizens of India. Individuals working in NFRA (permanent and contractual), and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Quiz.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a timed Quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds. These questions will be picked randomly from the question bank.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, mobile number, and postal address etc. By submitting the contact details, the Participant will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the details filled-in by the Participants are improper or erroneous.
- The Quiz will start as soon as the Participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- All the questions are available in English language only.
- There will be no negative marking.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- A Participant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same Participant will not be considered and will be discarded.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Top 20 winners of the Quiz would be given commendation certificate, mementos, and cash rewards of Rs. 500/- each. For the cash rewards, the winners need to share their bank account details and other credentials for the purpose of authentication.
Click here to view the official notification of Online Quiz on Auditing and Accounting Standards in India by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: