The Teaching-Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) “Research Methodology: A Learning Journey from Bivariate Techniques to Multivariate Techniques” for research scholars and teachers of higher education in the country from 10th December to 23rd December 2020,
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
It is also the study center for the students of the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, the Non- Collegiate Women’s Education Board, University of Delhi, and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Ramanujan College has also been selected by the MHRD as a National Resource Centre.
This two-week FDP focus on the wide parts of Quantitative Research Methods with regard to the Social Science discipline. The FDP doesn’t expect to limit itself to the hypothetical domains of quantitative research. The purpose of this FDP is to enable participants to understand the data, different test and techniques and effectively apply in their research along with reporting of research outcome with the utilization of SPSS and Jamovi (open source software).
The present FDP is designed in a manner to provide a complete package of important quantitative research methodologies. It is a learning journey from bivariate techniques to multivariate techniques in social science research.
- Basics of Research, Types of Research, Research Process, Types of Variables,
- Types of Data, Sources of Data.
- Level Of Measurement and Hypothesis Testing with Jamovi.
- Normality of Data & Outlier and Parametric Test with Jamovi.
- Objective Wise analysis and Non-Parametric Test with Jamovi.
- Correlation, Simple Regression, Multiple Regression & Linear Discriminant analysis with SPSS.
- Introduction to mediation analysis, Testing simple mediation models with (Process Macro & SPSS).
- Introduction to moderation analysis, Testing moderation models with (Process Macro & SPSS).
- Cluster Analysis with SPSS.
- Logistic Regression with SPSS.
- Exploratory Factor Analysis- Principal Component Analysis with SPSS.
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis with Jamovi.
- Academic writing and Paper publication.
Who can Attend?
The FDP is open to faculty members (regular/ permanent/ ad-hoc/ contractual/ guest) from any Indian university/ college and registered Ph. D research scholars. The FDP is useful for participants seeking promotions under the 7th CPC from AL 10 to AL 11, AL 11 to AL 12, and AL 12 to AL.
The registration fee for all the participants is Rs. 850/- (Non- Refundable).
To pay the registration fee for the course, click here.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is December 8, 2020.
Attempting and submitting the quiz is mandatory, and each participant should score a minimum of 40% or above in total to avail of the program completion certificate. Participants are required to Pre Install SPSS Software & Jamovi Software for the FDP in Advance.
Email ID: Rsm20@ramanujan.du.ac.in
For full notification, click the link below.
Online FDP on Research Methodology by Ramanujan College, DU