About the Course
This course will provide the critical appraisal and overview of the various aspects of green technology for sustainable cleaner energy production to mitigate pollution and minimize waste generations. It will help participants understand the newer and novel cleaner technologies that have gained much attention in recent years.
Major areas which may be covered are: Recent advances in desulfurization and denitrogenation to produce BS-VI clean fuels; Scope and challenges of oxygenated fuel additive production to mitigate harmful emission from IC engines; Extent of alternative fuels for emission control; Solar energy harvesting for cleaner energy; Valorization of waste resources into value-added fuels/chemicals; gasification of biomass to fuel; Recent advances in hydrogen production and fuel cell, etc.
The training methodology includes classroom lectures, group discussions, and case studies.
- The FDP registration is free for all participants from AICTE approved institutes i.e. faculty, PG, and Ph.D. Scholars and participants from government organizations.
- The FDP will be conducted in online mode using a suitable platform. Successfully completed attendees can get a valid e-certificate from the AICTE portal.
- The attendees can develop & teach an open elective course on green technologies for clean energy production which one of the thrust areas identified by AICTE peer committee.
- The lectures will be delivered from a pool of resource persons from leading prestigious academic institutions
- This FDP is designed to address recent progress in the area of clean energy production.
- This course will offer unique platforms to the scientists of R & D sectors, practicing engineers, academicians, and research scholars working in the relevant areas through theoretical and practical sessions.
- This FDP is designed to cover various topics of green technologies for clean energy production.
Who can participate?
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, PG/research scholars, participants from Government (Bureaucrats/Scientists), Participants from Industry, and host institute staff.
- Since the number of seats is limited to 200, and the selection will be made on first cum first serve basis, and intimation will be sent to the participants by Email.
- Interested participants may apply through the online registration link: on or before December 15th, 2020.
- Certificate will be issued to those who attend all the sections and qualify in the test conducted at the end of the program.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Gosu
Email Id: vlakshmi.chem[at]mnit.ac.in
Mobile No: 9549650966
Online FDP on Recent Trends in Green Technology for Clean Energy Production by MNIT.