The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka, Surathkal is organizing an Online FDP on Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles & Energy Storage from January 25 to 29, 2021.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Increasing public awareness of the environmental impact of greenhouse emissions coupled with the development of efficient battery technology has pushed for accelerating research and development activities in electric vehicles.
This program will focus on the need for power electronics for improving the performance of Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage Systems. This FDP will also emphasize recent advancements in charging infrastructures, battery/ energy management approaches, and motor drives of electric vehicles. Overall, this FDP will serve as a platform to upgrade the knowledge of Power Electronic applications in electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
- Automotive Power Electronics.
- Fault Detection in Power Converters for Battery charging Systems.
- Power Converter Design for Battery Charging and Battery Management System.
- Design of Efficient and Reliable Electric Drives for EV.
- Condition monitoring of propulsion motors used in EV.
- Bidirectional Power Converters for V2G and G2V Application.
Who can Participate?
Faculty members of AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges, Research scholars, UG, and PG students, and Industrial personnel are invited to apply.
- There is no registration fee.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- Maximum seats: 80 (on a first come first served basis).
- This FDP will be on virtual mode, the coordinator(s) will send the details for joining the online sessions to the email ID of the registered participants.
- E-Certificate will be provided to all the participants after the successful completion of the course.
- The last date to register is January 22, 2021.
Dr. Dharavath Kishan, Assistant Professor, EEE,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575025
Contact Number: +91-8056939682
For full notification, click the link below.
Online FDP on Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles & Energy Storage by NIT Surathkal