Registrations are invited for Strategies in Organic Synthesis by NIT Warangal on 6-7 May 2022. The last date of registration is 30 April.
About the Workshop
This Faculty Development Workshop is aimed to impart basic principles and advanced knowledge to faculty and researchers, and to open new vistas for them in teaching. Further, this workshop provides a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas on current trends in the fields of organic synthesis and offers hands on experience on the synthesis of molecules for various applications.
- To enable the participants to learn the principles of organic synthesis and their applications.
- To promote for designing product and organic processes
- To empower the participants to transfer their learning experiences into their classroom-teaching practices.
The program is open to all NBA and AICTE approved Engineering/Polytechnic College teachers, all university faculty members, degree college lecturers, research scholars and students involved in research activities.
- Last date (Application): 30/04/2022
- Selection List by E-mail: 02/05/2022
- Duration: 06-07 May 2022
Eligible candidates should apply through the Google form.
Dr. S. Nagarajan
Click here to view the official notification of Online FDP on Strategies in Organic Synthesis by NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: