About the FDP
Events and celebrations are the most vibrant phenomena globally. Event management is the most creative, dynamic, and emerging industry in the 21st century. Event management deals with conceptualising, planning, organising, managing and executing varied of events i.e., personal, social, commercial, political and sports event.
This industry provides huge opportunity for entrepreneurial and employment prospects for those who are looking career opportunities as event professional, events planner, conference and convention management, sports event etc.
Now a days event management planners and event management companies are most preferred professional service to plan and organize well known mega events, film festivals, award ceremonies, fashion shows, product launch, political rallies, business conferences, summits, national & international sports events, destination wedding ceremonies, and online virtual events etc.
Event management is very promising sector for career and job prospects. In this context the purpose of this FDP to inspire and encourage budding event professionals through skill development and valuable insights of academic and industry experts of event management.
The Programme is open to the Faculty of AICTE approved Institutions, Research Scholars, PG Scholars, Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions.
- Introduction to Event Management Industry
- Concept & Design of Event Management
- Planning, Organizing Policy & Execution of Events
- Human Value & Ethics
- Event Team Building Management
- Events Marketing & Media Management
- Legal Compliances & Public Relations in Event Management
- Event Catering & Hospitality Management
- Event Tourism
- Event Sponsorship & Financial Management of Events
- Safety and Risks in Event Management
- Event Entrepreneurs: MICE Event
- Event Entrepreneurs in Event Management
- Events Entrepreneurs: Career Opportunities in Event Industry
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No Registration Fee.
- Registration will be done on First Come First Serve bases.
Dr Sharad Kumar Kulshreshtha
The North-Eastern Hill University Act passed by both Houses of Parliament received the assent of the President of India on May 26th, 1973. It was published in the Gazette of India on May 26th, 1973 with the primary objectives to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities to the improvement of the socio-economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-Eastern region of India and, in particular, their intellectual, academic and cultural advancement.
Online FDP on Event Management by NEHU, Shillong.