The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry is organizing an Online FDP on the Development of Decentralised IoT Systems using Blockchain from December 26 to 30, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NITPY), Karaikal is an autonomous public engineering institute in the Union Territory of Puducherry. It is one among the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and is declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under NIT Act, 2007. The institute was established in 2010, starting its intake in the academic year 2010-11.
The objective of the FDP is to provide knowledge of developing decentralized IoT systems using Blockchain. IoT systems collect a lot of data from sensors which goes to a centralized decision-making system which creates a bottleneck. This FDP will help the participants to understand how Blockchain with IoT can help to overcome the bottleneck.
Below are the topics planned to be covered during the FDP
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Setup
- Building the First Network Configuration
- Building First Hyperledger App
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry PI Setup
- First Raspberry PI Application
- Sending IoT Data to Blockchain
- Extending the App to send multiple data
- Real-world solutions
- Roadmap of Blockchain & IoT
Who can Attend?
Participants must be faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG students, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry, etc.), or staff of host institution.
- Participants should preferably have a desktop/laptop with Core i5 8GB RAM, preferably with Ubuntu 16.4 OS.
- There is no registration fee.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- Sessions will be handled by industry and academic experts.
- All sessions will be conducted online.
- A test shall be conducted online at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
Assistant Professor, CSE
National Institute of Technology Puducherry
Karaikal – 609609
For full notification, click the link below.
Online FDP on Development of Decentralised IoT Systems by NIT Puducherry
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Green Technology & Sustainability Engineering by NIT Raipur [Dec 8-12]: Registrations Open.