About the FDP
This FDP is devoted to addressing the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest technologies pertaining to Cloud and Fog Computing Platforms for Internet of Things Applications is being conducted at National Institute of Technology, Warangal. The whole course is handled by academicians and industry experts.
About E&ICT Academy
“Electronics & ICT Academy” was set up at NIT Warangal with financial assistance from MeitY, GoI. The jurisdiction of this academy is Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
This academy role is to offer faculty development programmes (FDPs) in standardized courses and emerging areas of Electronics, Information Communication Technologies, training and consultancy services for Industry, Curriculum development for Industry, CEP for working professionals, Advice and support for technical incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
- Introduction to Sensors and IoT, and Protocol Stack in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and its Platforms
- Introduction to Fog Computing and its Architecture
- Routing Protocols, Device to Device Communication and Service Discovery in IoT
- Resource Management and Task Offloading
- Resource Allocation and Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing
- IoT Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing Platforms: Amazon Web Service, Google App Engine and Microsoft Azure
- Sophistication of Systems and Role of Machine Learning in IoT-Cloud Platforms
- Design Challenges in IoT Applications: Case Study Approaches
- Fog Computing Application in Smart City: Case Study Approaches
- Programming Smart Devices and Data Gathering through Cloud Platforms
- Industrial IoT
- Fog Computing Architecture for Cloud of Things
- iFogSim Toolkit
- Energy-Efficient Cloud and Fog Computing
- Cloud-Fog-IoT Federation
- Cloud-Fog-IoT Queuing Model
- Towards Osmotic Computing: Integration of IoT-FogCloud
- Autonomous Transportation Systems through IoT-FogCloud
- Security Issues in IoT-Fog-Cloud
- Case Studies on IoT-Fog-Cloud – I
- Case Studies on IoT-Fog-Cloud – II
- Case Studies on IoT-Fog-Cloud – III
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
- Last date for submission of Application: 11/12/2020 (11:59 PM)
- Selection List by Email: 13/12/2020 (11:59 PM)
- Duration: 16/12/2020 (Wednesday) to 23/12/2020 (Wednesday)
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 2250/-
Dr. Rashmi Ranjan Rout / Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Panda
Email: rashrr[at]nitw.ac.in, sanjaya[at]nitw.ac.in
Online FDP Cloud & Fog Computing Platforms For IoT Applications by NIT Warangal.