About the Course
In a 2018 survey of businesses, Buffer found that only 29% had effective social media marketing programs. A recent survey of consumers by Tomoson found 92% of consumers trust recommendations from other people over brand content, 70% found consumer reviews to be their second most trusted source, 47% read blogs developed by influencers and experts to discover new trends and new ideas and 35% used blogs to discover new products and services.
Also, 20% of women who used social considered products promoted by bloggers they knew. Today, businesses and consumers use social media to make their purchase decisions.
Created in 2014, this Specialization is updated every quarter to ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date training. The Social Media Marketing Specialization is designed to achieve two objectives. It gives you the social analytics tools, and training to help you become an influencer on social media.
The course also gives you the knowledge and resources to build a complete social media marketing strategy – from consumer insights to final justification metrics. In each course, you will also receive special toolkits with timely information & when you pay for the Capstone, you receive a market planning toolkit.
Skills you will gain
- Business Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Social Network
- Social Media
- Marketing Strategy
- WritingA/B Testing
- What is Social?: The “What Is Social?” MOOC is for business owners, executives, and marketing professionals who want to significantly improve their abilities to grow their social strategy using effective, proven methodologies.
- The Importance of Listening: In this second MOOC in the Social Marketing Specialization – “The Importance of Listening” – you will go deep into the Big Data of social and gain a more complete picture of what can be learned from interactions on social sites.
- Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies: In this third course in the Social Marketing Specialization – “The Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies” – you will learn two of the most effective social strategies used by organizations today.
- Content, Advertising & Social IMC: In this fourth course of the Social Marketing Specialization – “Content, Advertising & Social IMC” – you will learn how marketers are successfully navigating today’s media landscape.
- The Business of Social: This means strategies which not only grow your company’s social footprint but link to your sales and marketing systems.
- Social Marketing Capstone Project: Your markets are on social and you need to be there. However, your social strategy needs to be based on the business metrics which define your success.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera via an affiliate programme.