About the Course
In this project you will take advantage of a search engine application interface created by a third party developer and create a useful recipe search engine web page that you can either use on your own computer or host it on the web to show to friends.
What you’ll learn?
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Introduction and preview finished product
- Learn about REST, test drive the API
- Learn how to send an HTTP request
- Learn how to format resources in JSON into HTML
- Learn how to handle bad data
- Learn how to handle bad user behaviours
Skills you will gain
- web application development
- Ajax (Programming)
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- Develop websites that use RESTful API to communicate with other systems
To know more and enroll for this course, click the link below
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.