The Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar, J&K is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Short Term Course on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering & Process Technology (RTCEPT-2020) from October 12 to 16, 2020.
The main objective of this STC is to make aware the participants regarding the recent trends and developments in the field of Chemical Engineering. Also to decipher skills to the researchers, students and faculty for quality research in the area of Chemical Engineering & allied fields. The speakers of this STC are from academia and industry and are experts in their field.
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar or NITSRI) is a public technical university located in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
It was established in 1960 as one of several Regional Engineering Colleges established as part of the Second Five Year Plan (1956–61) by the Government of India. It is governed by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 which has declared it as Institute of National Importance.
- The RTCEPT-2020 is an online Program based upon the recent developments and challenges taking place in process industries.
- To achieve this, it is important to bring into limelight the outstanding research and development results to the world to share the information among the scientists, researchers and readers across the globe.
- The course is aimed to provide participants an opportunity to explore the scope of the truly challenging and interesting problems that occupy today’s chemical engineering world.
- The goal is to enable the participants to explore the broad range activities in which a modern chemical engineer might be involved.
- The sessions will broadly be discussing the areas in which the chemical engineer’s interest has resulted in significant societal benefit.
Who can Attend?
B.Tech/ M.Tech./ Ph.D. students and Faculty members can attend the course.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register for the course, click here.
Only 100 participants are allowed to join on a first come first serve basis. E-certificates will be distributed after the event. The last date to register is October 10, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Course on Recent Trends in Chemical Engineering & Process Technology by NIT Srinagar
You might also be interested in Virtual Training Program on Input Production and Management for Organic Farming by JNKVV, Jabalpur [Oct 20-25]: Registration Open.